The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Yeah so... I'm retired. Wanna have some fun now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Bizwald

Hey, Yeah I see this didn't get to far.

Now here is the part where you assume I am here to bash your project.
Tis a misconception.

I'm here to offer a truce.

I mean me VS everyone lol....

The talented people that have helped with this project have taken on a task that could only be accomplished by serious group crazy pros. Not just a few.

This being said.

Now that I am retired and living large, I propose to do something that might seem impossible... but I assure you it's not.

1) I have a raw kickass never been used engine. That could use most of the assets from MXO and sounds etc etc, I have advanced A.I systems etc etc...
2) You have the same love for the Matrix as I do.
3) I am sure with some help, I could rebuild the Matrix.
Not only could we rebuild it, but we could upgrade it.
And improve it. ALOT.
4) If we don't do it, nobody will. It's become painfully obvious. Not because anyone's lack skill. Not because of a lack of skills. But because of a lack of large variety of skill sets needed to accomplish such a feat as this.

I only offer this because of what MXO means to me... and to see MXO do something.

If interested PM your FB and I'll add you and we can open the lines of communication.

Still Bizwald.
Still having fun.
Still want my MXO.

Here is my latest hobby project. (I'm retired I gotta do something to keep myself occupied)

You'll notice I been playing with the sound files and recycling good material. Saves me time and I get to hear some familiar sounds lol...

Here is a link to a demo of our engine.

If you don't remember me I guess I just wasn't charming enough. Wink

Keep the following in mind.

-Engine can handle huge complex maps.
This means that we could make the tunnel systems, Zion, Surfice, Machine City. And not just the Matrix. We could begin from the start even tap into the Animatrix shorts.

This includes APC units, Hover crafts, cars, robots, sentinels whatever even the big boys and the farm towers....

I won't try and do it alone.
But if a few people wanna help with some C++ and some SDK packs and some 3d modelers wanna help out, We can do the rest, without issue. We have most of it done already as a matter of fact. Wink And stabilized the engine.

IF we could get 6 people to help with development. And 30 dedicated testers we could have it done in under a year.
Take me serious or don't.

But at least consider it... what do you have to lose?
Yeah i remember you, you're the vr.inter.net guy and i want nothing to do with you, have fun with your cars and sample IMVU chat project (or whatever that 'engine' you took sample project of and added a 'city' to is called).

Bizwald

It started out as about 60 examples including the one you mentioned....
And has be revised fixed and fine tuned... and many parts of Quest3D upgraded and redone with the help of their SDK packs.
I remember him too. He used to troll in mara c with his horrible sneak/proxy build. Creating simulcrum's, sending them into mara c, then sitting in sneak away from the action. Following up these antics with trash talk.

I do miss MxO drama.

Best of luck with your hobby project tho.

Bizwald

They abandoned Quest3D and said it was unstable. I have stabilized it.

It can handle all of the city at once at the same time and at least 500 users per server all database driven.... with built in web browser tech that can be strapped to objects in game. Smile

Why is it when people are mean to you and you respond to them in the same manner they become trolls?

I never understood this.

How about you try not coming at me like that every time... and you might find.. I'll be less of a dick.

I give what I get. I was gaming before you were born...lol...

Wanna try this again?
Yeah you had this 'Im older than you thus better' attitude last time as well.
Good luck in your travels.

Bizwald

I got the hardware, cash the means and know how to this.... with a whole lot of free time....

I'm sorry you confused self confidence and my eccentric pose.... for whatever you think I am lol.....

I am not better then anyone. Noone is better then me. We are different. I won't be someone I am not because you get offended easily...

But... here I am.... the douche bag you claim I am... and I have only offered... something... I could not do alone... you could not do alone... but we could do together.

And who is attacking me like I am Satan himself and your a christian at a revival....

I have never doubted your skills.
I always gave props where they were deserved.

But I won't lie... and always say the truth... no matter how much it pisses you off.

If those are the qualities that offend you....

I will be on my way...

Whatever I make will end up looking like it at some level...lol....

I had to stop it and finish my last serious job..... now I come back to it.. played with it for a few months... now decided what it will become now that I know what it can do.

I hope you get this finished some day.

Neo's Speed.
Well when i asked to help you out with programming the first time, you declined me, so you don't need me.
And i sure don't need you, i'll stick with Unreal, thanks.

Bizwald

If anything at all take a look at it for yourselves. It can run your NPC and your fight system. I know, I already half ass cloned it and tried way back. It's a Direct X wrapper program for quick and easy drag and drop and fill in the blanks speed coding. (If you do some minor work with the SDKs.

It has enough power to run 900 NPC at once. With a way more complex brain system.

A wise man looks at new tools and see's what they can do for himself before they judge them.

You can do all your own channels and stuff in C++ Python etc....

It's not what you think. I am retired my company is now a hobby and I got 10 years of R&D in game development that says it puts the Unreal engine to shame... with out even trying and bloated...

(01-08-2014, 12:37 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]Well when i asked to help you out with programming the first time, you declined me, so you don't need me.
And i sure don't need you, i'll stick with Unreal, thanks.

Quest requires no C++ unless you want to. I knew Turbo C. And assembly. I am old school. I said no because I could not. And I knew I was gonna get dragged off it for my last project before retirement. And I think you had no use for my skill sets when you assumed what I was working on was a joke... I mean I used to think it was too... till I figured and few things out and stumbled upon ways of doing things. I am a jack of all trades and a master of none..... but Quest. You wanted to make the original run. I wanted to make a new upgraded one.

There is not much I could do to help with your project.... but...

Think about what a new Matrix we could build.
Just the nature of the statements you are making shows how clueless you are with regards to game development, so please, dont try to recruit people here. We know how it worked out last time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6