The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Character Creation Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game does not let me create a character.
Not a bug, please read the FAQs and front page, thanks.
(18-10-2014, 12:09 AM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]Not a bug, please read the FAQs and front page, thanks.

Where are the FAQs and which front page?

(18-10-2014, 04:33 AM)ShawnReynolds Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-10-2014, 12:09 AM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]Not a bug, please read the FAQs and front page, thanks.

There is nothing about this in the FAQs.

There is nothing about this in the FAQs.

Q:: What can't I do, then?
A: It would be easier to answer what you could do, but for example, the in-game character creation is not working, jump animations are not in place, no combat, no two-person emotes, no /leanwallloop, no hyperjump, no combat, no free-fire, no inventory usage, no clothes-changing, no creating crews or factions, no adding/removing people to buddy list, no seeing who's online, no loadout modifications, no leveling, no hacking, no crafting, no constructs, and a million other things.

Q:: So how do I create a character anyway?
A: Follow the instructions on the main page http://mxoemu.info/ . Once you have created an account there, you will be able to insert numerical values for your player's looks. At the moment, there's nothing to help you figure out what the skin/hair/face/etc types are, however you can get that information easily enough. Simply log in to the server, change the values, hit save, and type "&update" into the chat bar of MxO. You'll see the changes instantly update.

So what was that about nothing being in the FAQs?