The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: cyph
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
always nice to see more videos of MxO, for some reason they're pretty rare on the internet.
Agreed. Also, at like 16 seconds in, the hyperjump animation....I dont recall the arms moving like that during the jump. Cool to see
Yeah dude, the arms moving is pretty damn cool. Wonder if there are a surviving old animations, it'd be cool to cycle them or choose the version randomly instead of playing the same one every time. Really any animation that has more than one version, it'd be cool to alternate.
it'd choose different ones depending on distance and angle
(04-01-2015, 09:24 PM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah dude, the arms moving is pretty damn cool. Wonder if there are a surviving old animations, it'd be cool to cycle them or choose the version randomly instead of playing the same one every time. Really any animation that has more than one version, it'd be cool to alternate.

If I recall, the animations for hyperjump were different depending on...something? Length of the jump maybe? I do seem to recall every now and then during a hyperjump you would do a forward somersault before landing....?
Best time I had in MxO was while being a Cypherite. Thanks for sharing!

<CTRL+SPACE>