The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Are People still playing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, im new and I just wanted to ask if anyone is still playing Matrix Online? Big Grin
There's no game yet, the server is just up so people can explore Mega City. Since there's nothing to do but chat, the servers are usually empty. But lots of people check the front page, and once one or two people are on sometimes others will join just to hang out. Nothing really works yet except chat, emotes, and hardlines. Check the FAQ in my signature for more information.
Ok well i just wanted to know thank you ^.^
keeping my eye on the server status eagerly
Yes, I started play, last timie. I am looking for somebody wchich play with my (but not have to with me, if you don't want) in the same timie. Woud you like play in the same time on matrix ? We could be keep in touch

and keeping my eye on the server status eagerly
Thank you for publicated this post !

Tranque, you 're right, it isn't a game yet, but it look interesting Big Grin True ?
Thank you for publicated this post !

Tranque Could you play in matrix in the same time too ?

I will observe when we are on line

I need play together like we Smile

Sincerely
̧̞̼̗̫̮̀h̴͚̻̠͚͕̥̞̳̥̯̝͊ͥͣ͂̆ͫ̀͠ẹ̡̡̠͙̱̫̺͇̪͙̣̘̜͓̻̳̤͙ͥ̃ͮ̍̇͑ͨ́̈̔ͯ̃̕͜l̢̅̾͊̍ͫ̈͒ͪ͐̄ͭ̌̅̎ͯ̃̓ͦͩ͏̨̗̣̺̟̼̳̦̖̳̙̼p̛̍̊̈́ͧͩͩ̀̌̀͏̙̪̤̰̠̫͍̰̲̲̝̥̺͇̥̜͚͕̫͢
̷̶̷̛̭̙̟̜̗͚͇̖̩͎ͦ̈̄͒͞m̶̷̡̘̬͕̙͙̤̗̠ͥ̒ͦ̐̽ͤ͋ͫ̋ͮ̔͘ê̫̟̮̪͙̞̙̫̥̝̝̩̣̾̑̀̑̑̈̓̑͂͛̐̆̂͑ͮͥ̕͟
̴̢̢͇͎̻̺͖̘̭͛ͣ͛̇̃̾ͫͥ̈̀ͣ̇̄̑̍ͨ̂̌̏
What is the trubble ?

troubble ?

joke ? Smile

ok