The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Waiting for the bomb!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi Guys,

Anyone else been logging in almost daily for years waiting to see that magic thread by Rajko stating a working version is live. I think that day I will fall off my chair then call in sick for the rest of the week.

No pressure Rajko Tongue
(17-05-2015, 11:18 PM)Zenom199 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys,

Anyone else been logging in almost daily for years waiting to see that magic thread by Rajko stating a working version is live. I think that day I will fall off my chair then call in sick for the rest of the week.

No pressure Rajko Tongue

I agree we are all waiting for Mixo, no doubt. A few of us hang out practically 24/7 in the mixo chat (found here if you dont know: http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=mxoemu), Rajko often talks about what hes up to and posts the occasional screenshot etc. You would get the additional benefit of hearing Bitbomb, Gerik and I talking about a bunch of other nonsense for comic relief.
Agreed. Oh what a happy day! Big Grin
That's the opposite of no pressure, dude
Somebody set up us the bomb.
But the bomb is already here, the bit bomb.
(18-05-2015, 04:18 PM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]Somebody set up us the bomb.

lol i bet you thought this thread was dedicated to you Tongue
Chat is a good place to idle. I've seen some cool work on UE. Would be nice to see other people try and work on other emu projects. There would be less waiting and more doing.
The fact that development is now being done in Unreal Engine 4, which is free, means you no longer need to be some weird evil genius to work on MxO, there are billions of tutorials on UE4 development. You don't even need to know C++. All you need is time. Most of us don't have a lot of that, but hopefully some of the people who said 'I would help but I don't know how to code' will go grab UE4 and start learning how to use it. Sadly I'm a member of the 'too many projects, not enough time' club.
I may be getting a 3 day weekend. Would be nice to chill and play with this.
Pages: 1 2 3