The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Another MMO to consider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I have just started playing the Alpha for The Repopulation a new SciFi MMO. If you haven't already I would suggest taking a look at it. Especially fans of SWG as it borrows heavily from it. Housing, huge crafting system, dynamic mission system (very few static missions), no classes, great system for customizing gear, weps and even abilities.

Only buy the Alpha if you don't mind the bugs and placeholder graphics otherwise put it on your watchlist for the future!
Checking it out
I'll just play SWG.

thx tho u nice men
(28-05-2015, 08:10 PM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]I'll just play SWG.

thx tho u nice men

There is still hacked servers for SWG? I think that game had a more die hard community then MxO.
(28-05-2015, 11:55 PM)Zenom199 Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-05-2015, 08:10 PM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]I'll just play SWG.

thx tho u nice men

There is still hacked servers for SWG? I think that game had a more die hard community then MxO.

What do you mean "hacked"? It's like any other MMO private server, at least the one I play on is (SWGEmu).
Gerik, don't you know anything non-official is HACKED?!
(29-05-2015, 01:40 PM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]Gerik, don't you know anything non-official is HACKED?!

The only thing to really be hacked, is the ground smash.
(29-05-2015, 04:14 PM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-05-2015, 01:40 PM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]Gerik, don't you know anything non-official is HACKED?!

The only thing to really be hacked, is the ground smash.

[Image: ohhh_cat_by_kaitoudark19-d4m6696.gif]
When the eyes go up on that thing it looks like it hasnt been animated properly

Anyway, that game looks like it has exactly all the features SWG did, even down to the UI style.
(30-05-2015, 06:21 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]When the eyes go up on that thing it looks like it hasnt been animated properly

Anyway, that game looks like it has exactly all the features SWG did, even down to the UI style.

Yeah I suspect the developers are SWG fans or atleast want to tap into the SWG playerbase seeings SWTOR didn't live up to most their expectations.

So far it has been a very enjoyable experience apart from lag spikes and some annoying bugs. It is almost "feature complete" from what I have been reading on their forum so I believe beta will be coming soon.