The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: How do I install game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I cant figure out how to get this game and I wanna play it
umm so i am new here and wanted to play matrix online,i followed the instructions on the original site but i am getting errors when i try to start the game
That's really descriptive, "errors"
ok so let me describe the errors"Please run the game by using launcher.exe .Running matrix.exe directly or using -clone is deprecated.Multiple instances are now supported without using -clone."Btw thanks for replying Smile.Btw how to create a character?
Ok so do what the message is telling you. Launcher.exe is located in the directory you installed MxO to.
(04-06-2015, 09:39 AM)Frostymart Wrote: [ -> ]ok so let me describe the errors"Please run the game by using launcher.exe .Running matrix.exe directly or using -clone is deprecated.Multiple instances are now supported without using -clone."Btw thanks for replying Smile.Btw how to create a character?

read through this, I think its all still valid

:http://mxoemu.info/forum/showthread.php?tid=1985
i did it! thanks for your help bros Smile
Can anyone play with me today?

got an error again"failed to connect to margin server disconnect".
(04-06-2015, 01:02 PM)Frostymart Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone play with me today?

got an error again"failed to connect to margin server disconnect".

I'll play with you boy. Tongue
This either means the server is down or the server your trying to connect to isn't up.

Check out the announcements for updates specified.

Get to the hardline!
Pages: 1 2