The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Looking for past members of the Trig Meritocracy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello and greetings, my name Permutation, or it was back in the good old days of Drama-cursion.

After logging in for the first time since the end of everything I found myself pinning away for old friends and old times. It was almost saddening to see the streets so empty, no red pills jumping from building to building, battling and creating general havoc among the unknowing and awaken.

What I have come to see is if any members of the Trig Meritocracy from Recursion still venture these forms and if so are willing to speak of old times. If so please post here or send me a message... if you remember me. I hope to hear from anyone.

With much anticipation, Permutation
Welcome back to the rabbit hole and best of luck on reconnecting!
(31-07-2015, 10:57 PM)ID_Error Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back to the rabbit hole and best of luck on reconnecting!

I only hope that the future will let me truely reconnect in game, but thank you. I have my doubts that I will find any of those amazing people but who knows, it was worth a try.
(01-08-2015, 01:00 AM)Permutation Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-07-2015, 10:57 PM)ID_Error Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back to the rabbit hole and best of luck on reconnecting!

I only hope that the future will let me truely reconnect in game, but thank you. I have my doubts that I will find any of those amazing people but who knows, it was worth a try.

Have you tried the MxO Facebook group? There are two groups and also Twitter maybe?
(03-08-2015, 12:24 AM)Mindsweep Wrote: [ -> ]

Have you tried the MxO Facebook group? There are two groups and also Twitter maybe?

GOOD FIGHT
(05-08-2015, 08:35 PM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2015, 12:24 AM)Mindsweep Wrote: [ -> ]

GOOD FIGHT

YAY Gerik !!! Big Grin

..GF
The Matrix Online group has been rather active lately.
Doin what ?
(11-08-2015, 06:24 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]Doin what ?

Posting our handles, talking about the emu, general reminiscing.

Also, Permutation, Sallo posted in the Facebook group. Her real name is Shawna Cupples.