The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Stuck at matrix code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was able to get into the test server yesterday. Today however after I log in, get through the loading screens and 'jack in', I see it flash 'Entering Mara' and see the green code flowing down the screen with the music, but thats it.

The code doesn't take the shape of objects like it normally would and then turn into normal textures for the objects. It's more like a constant matrix screensaver from the late 90's that never ends.

Any suggestions?
(03-09-2015, 02:33 PM)Endonesia Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to get into the test server yesterday. Today however after I log in, get through the loading screens and 'jack in', I see it flash 'Entering Mara' and see the green code flowing down the screen with the music, but thats it.

The code doesn't take the shape of objects like it normally would and then turn into normal textures for the objects. It's more like a constant matrix screensaver from the late 90's that never ends.

Any suggestions?

Yup this happens to some of us now and then.

The only thing to do is keep trying to log in. Eventually you'll get in as normal.
just trial and error a tip tho dont force the entry just let it load after you login
A few hours later I am now able to get in. Oddly though it spawned me 740M above Mara C hardline. When I logged out last I was some place 'normal'.