The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Who Was The One?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eh, forgive me if this is old hat. I hadn't heard this before, at least not so thoroughly sold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkMU1mKdwPI
I just recently watched this myself. I'm a fan of his game theories so I can't deny this made loads of sense. I do recall this being a debate back in the day on DN1.
I hate to say it but this honestly makes more sense. I try not to give the W's too much credit though, it's hard to know what's great on purpose and what's an accident the way they write.

New favorite band: "Morpheus and the Dirty Sweatshirt Gang"
Certainly makes the end of the last movie make sense.
Viewers were supposed to identify as "The One/Trinity" and Neo is the one sharing his awakening while he GUIDs you out.

Trinity was "The One", then "Neo", trained to survive a near impossible mission of getting a copy of "The Source"'s code.

Programmatically, if every user had a light source, the map would never fully dither and it would be glitchy, "TheLightSource."

Via the factual code of the game structure : If all the users generated a light source the map would never load.
All the Machine Agents are composed of light.
The Merovingian Ghosts cast smoke instead of shadows.

Morpheus, was the ONE - murdered by agents, Blinded by The Source at Rezzurection.
Trinity, was the ONE - murdered by agents, Blinded by The Source at Rezzurection.
Neo, was the ONE - murdered by agents, Blinded by The Source at Rezzurection.

The Zionist Agenda was to get the source code of Light that the Agents operated as, so Zionists could be as great as agents.
The only thing is, ZION has been operating on emergency rationings of electricity and they don't know light is BAD for them.

The One's quest was to retrieve the source code, and always ended up being a quest to resurrect at The Source. LOL