The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Howdy howdy and SPOON!!! lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey folks.
Just getting back in contact with some old friends from MxO and they pointed me here. I didn't see an official "Hey folks" thread so I'm doing this. heh.
Not sure how many of you remember me (or knew me in the first place) but I dropped off the face of the world a while before the end. Life.. it's funny like that.

I was surprised that someone was doing something like this but .. damn .. have at it folks. I look forward to someday being able to jack-in once more. I was never happy about my departure and then it ended. Le sigh.

Not sure how often I'll be dropping in here but it will be occasionally. Gotta make a new sig too. lol. I deleted all my old ones when I heard about MxO and I can't find the backups anywhere. lol.

Anyhoo... Just wanted to drop a line and say hey. Nice to be among redpills again.

Cheers!!
Hello! Nice to Meet you!

Welcome to the dark side.. Er.. this is the matrix fourms..

Welcome to the machines!
Hello there, Skyscream! ... 'bout time you gave word on your departure Tongue Was wondering where the hell you ran off to!
Hey Sky, welcome and thanks for the help with the vids.
Hey everyone Big Grin missed ya all so much came to say hello and merry xmas Big Grin
Thanks folks. Happy New year.
Skyscreeeeeeeeam!

I was asking Gerik about you, right up until the end! I haven't seen you since 2005! You may not remember me, but you taught me how to do the macros back when I was a newbie!

[Image: MacroMentor.JPG]

Remember? Big Grin
Hey Skyscream. I remember seeing you out and about in the early days. Looking forward to having that experience again Smile
Pretty the reason and inspiration for me getting on YouTube, yo Sky.
Hey Sky! Smile
Pages: 1 2