The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: *****
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Time flies, don't you think? Joined Megacity ten years ago so I guess it was the proper time to come here and say hello to those unwavering redpills. Hang on a moment. I got your answer. Initiate scan. Seeking name. Spoilers.
(17-03-2016, 02:24 AM)45 64 6e 69 78 Wrote: [ -> ]Time flies, don't you think? Joined Megacity ten years ago so I guess it was the proper time to come here and say hello to those unwavering redpills. Hang on a moment. I got your answer. Initiate scan. Seeking name. Spoilers.

Glad to see another old-timer. MegaCity is easy to enter now, though there is not quite as much activity. Still, with the pastel skies this evening, it was a sight to behold.
Mega City is my favorite ghost town to chill in and explore. What gorgeous atmosphere, and omg the music. My favorite music from any game I've played.
(19-03-2016, 05:09 PM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]Mega City is my favorite ghost town to chill in and explore. What gorgeous atmosphere, and omg the music. My favorite music from any game I've played.

Agreed!
I have some new i$,

I am certain "The World Of Kaneva" is the same base engine as we are on.
Further investigations revealed a high potentiality that very possibly 0x53%
of "The Matrix Online" uses the same source provider for code.

Worlds (Worlds/ActiveWorlds/WorldsPlayer)
https://www.activeworlds.com/sdk/download.htm

The UNIVERSE.BTB is actually UNIVERSE.DAT if the theory is correct.
A single algorhythm can be determined if our .METR files are really encrypted .WORLD files

We may be able to turn on some dusty Machines.
How high are you right now ?
(17-03-2016, 02:24 AM)45 64 6e 69 78 Wrote: [ -> ]Time flies, don't you think? Joined Megacity ten years ago so I guess it was the proper time to come here and say hello to those unwavering redpills. Hang on a moment. I got your answer. Initiate scan. Seeking name. Spoilers.

Is this game still up and running? I was going to try and play.
I'm still trying to permanently activate the GREEN CODE ALL THE TIME useropts.cfg
SKY DOGGY WE HAVE SKY BLUE ALL DAY LONG SKYBLUE MATRIX CODE

https://github.com/dozingcat/AsciiCam ANDROID APP "ASCII CAM 1.1.5"
Pages: 1 2