The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Random in-development UE4 screenshots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(28-03-2016, 07:55 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]But it's RICHland, so full of culture.

IRONY SON.
I am mindblown... THANK YOU RAJKOSTO! This... looks amazing! Thank you for all the time you put into this, for listening to us, for keeping up your motivation, for having the patience with people coming with all kind of questions. THANK YOU!! Smile I ... must say I'm having so much respect for your dedication and the vision you got for MxO and making it even better than it ever was.

Sincerely
Syn.
Wow! this is really coming along! Putting in some serious work bro! its looking awesome! Keep up the good work, literally checked out every image! Seems like your able to do possibly more than we ever was going to able to when we played the original game and i know i used to think often the possibilities of the world that they created but it felt forgotten about fairly quickly and limited development there on. We got faith in your work that's for sure!
So happy to see this is still going after not checking in for a couple years and seeing old names of days gone by! Stuff looks awesome
I am blown away!! I really can't wait for MxO~UE4.
Keep up the good work, screens look rad.
Your dedication to this is beautiful. I'm loving the progress so much.
I can't believe that you have been working on re-building MxO for 7 years. This article pretty much sums you up on how beautiful dedication you have Rajko. https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/...rix-online Amazing work. And i hope to one day see this great game as it was again, even in small pieces (missions and pvp, all i ask if possible). For now i will use this game as a digital vacay of quietness, beauty and memories when i feel like it and when it is really needed. It looks beautiful with this new engine in it.

Anyway, great visiting memory lane again. Cycles from The Sirens. Till we meet again.
Eyes are horrifying.
Seems epic for the final mission!(Too bad I missed close of The Matrix)
Does any MxO project have all the Player Anims (For Aikido Speed, special moves, etc)? If so, would it be too much to ask for said files?
Pages: 1 2 3