The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: OMG -- so excited!! :O
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(15-08-2016, 11:09 PM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2016, 12:09 PM)BlueBlurChrome Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of Agents morphining in, I still remember facing one on Live. I was fighting it in hand to hand combat for 5 mins or more until the agent finally killed me. I guess I almost fought as well as Neo did. It was a bold and sucidal move but eh, What did I had to lose right?

heh.

what the fuck

Late reply been to busy in rl forgot to check back.

And it's true I died after a few mins in, It's not a Standard Agent its the ones that apear in areas that your not supose to be at. These are the real agents than the ones found in missions.

I faced one single handly, Sadly We are not like Neo so we cannot survive an Agent Attack. You have to like run from them sense there gun does a massive damage to you.
(03-11-2016, 09:09 AM)BlueBlurChrome Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-08-2016, 11:09 PM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2016, 12:09 PM)BlueBlurChrome Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of Agents morphining in, I still remember facing one on Live. I was fighting it in hand to hand combat for 5 mins or more until the agent finally killed me. I guess I almost fought as well as Neo did. It was a bold and sucidal move but eh, What did I had to lose right?

heh.

what the fuck

Late reply been to busy in rl forgot to check back.

And it's true I died after a few mins in, It's not a Standard Agent its the ones that apear in areas that your not supose to be at. These are the real agents than the ones found in missions.

I faced one single handly, Sadly We are not like Neo so we cannot survive an Agent Attack. You have to like run from them sense there gun does a massive damage to you.

No shame in succumbing to an Agent, friend.
Pages: 1 2