The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Espi from Syntax checking in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Glad to see so many people are still around from this community. I had a lot of great memories from this game and the people who went along for the ride. Lots of love to Syntax and the die hard RPers.

Yours truly,

Espi (Masked Agenda)
Well, well. It's good to see you again, Espi!
(15-08-2016, 12:56 AM)ID_Error Wrote: [ -> ]Well, well. It's good to see you again, Espi!

Yes, it's been a minute right? Far too long I'm afraid...

Wink
Welcome back, man. I found the community, at least in the forums, a colossal turn-off, but the group here is more chill, if attentuated. Enjoy wandering the streets; I'm hoping for snow at the end of the year...
(16-08-2016, 01:18 AM)pr0sper0 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back, man. I found the community, at least in the forums, a colossal turn-off, but the group here is more chill, if attentuated. Enjoy wandering the streets; I'm hoping for snow at the end of the year...

Looks like they are rebuilding the Matrix online? If so that's amazing.
Holy MF shit dude. What is up my old friend! I still have fond memories of all the Tabor shenanigans and stuff. Will be great once this thing gets kicked in high gear. But the simulation is there at least although we can manipulate it yet.

Cheers!
(16-08-2016, 07:02 PM)Neopill Wrote: [ -> ]Holy MF shit dude. What is up my old friend! I still have fond memories of all the Tabor shenanigans and stuff. Will be great once this thing gets kicked in high gear. But the simulation is there at least although we can manipulate it yet.

Cheers!

Yes, someone had to be the "bad guy" right? lol...oh God the memories!!! Im so glad you chimed in. You crazy ****. I truly loved this community even when people freaked out over some of said shenanigans you mentioned!! We truly had a blast....the RP PVP was epic... skyscream needs to say hi any day now. I wonder how everyone else is doing? Lol...not to mention my fellow depraved (and violent) "Masked" members...

Long live the Cypherites. May Zion burn in the ashes of the wasteland. I look forward to re jacking in and causing pure hell when things are finally up and going. Wink
Yeah , I feel ya totally. Pretty sure You and I had the most signifigant amount the haters on Syntax crosshairs fixed on us.
(16-08-2016, 07:18 PM)Espi Wrote: [ -> ]Long live the Cypherites. May Zion burn in the ashes of the wasteland...

Yessss!
So I found this server and was so happy to finally be able to at least explore MxO again, but when I go to make a character it just gets stuck at "Session Certificate Approved"

Is this server still up?
Pages: 1 2 3