The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Where is this game most active?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to play for a year and i finally figured it out today! The atmosphere was stunning, I felt like I was truly part of the simulation. But I seemed to be the only Red Pill online; How can I find other players? Also, I really hope this project is still being worked on! Its limited now but OMG this would be amazing fully restored
My love goes out to all of you, we can awaken the world <3
its very rare now to find people online, but i'll hop on now and mess around if you want im off work today Wink

I'll be in Richland first Hardline port
There's a 'players online' meter on the front page of mxoemu.info, it's almost always empty as there is nothing but chat, exploration, and some FX and stuff. But some people like me check the front page sometimes and jump in if they see someone on.
(29-08-2016, 12:40 PM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]There's a 'players online' meter on the front page of mxoemu.info, it's almost always empty as there is nothing but chat, exploration, and some FX and stuff. But some people like me check the front page sometimes and jump in if they see someone on.

actually you have to go to the 'user' page to see how many are online..but you're right almost always 0..if I see 1 i hop on to break the bad news that nothing really works..hence so many new people yet no activity..a lot of people make accounts but no chars, most likely they dont read the faq :/

I know some UE4 coding and pretty decent at c++ and python, and pretty good at SQL...would love the chance to work on this to see if I can do anything

WHY WONT THEY JUST RELEASE THE ORIGINAL CODE! SO LAME!

They're was really no reason to shut down the server either. even with low population hosting doesn't really cost that much and would only need a few mods/admins to keep watch so not many salaries. Shit i bet you could even find fans that would be admins for free.

I ran a WoW private server with 400+ active users daily, highest ever was 1284 people online at once (when we upgraded to cataclysm). Ran it off my 150mb down, 20 up internet connection with no lag for people. We didnt take donations and it only cost me my internet connection cost and $25 more a month on electric.