The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Member MeMe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I Member
Creative memory. I just remember a lot of people asking for ETA's and Rajko saying there aren't any.
Funny
We have one.
Hey they didnt air the november 23rd episode, go and complain to them.
Anxiously waiting for some progress.
We all do 9mmFU. How about you raid the Sony server farm and get us the source-code we need to finish this baby? Smile
Syn is getting antsy and wants to come out and play with her dual pistols again.
I can't remember who it was but they said just being able to hyperjump would make them happy. It sounds lame but seriously, I chill in Mega City several times a week, almost daily. HJ would be the shit. I emulate hyperspeed just by changing movement speed so it's easier to get around, that's always fun.

It's just a cool spot. But I do hope and pray Rajko's life takes him back into mixo development, I actually have dreams about playing the game.

EDIT: For those who want to be able to control movement speed and zoom around Mega City, I use three macros (thanks to Rajko obv for the bytes that need to be sent)

/macro SPD0 &sendme 02 80 08 00000000
/macro SPD1 &sendme 02 80 08 0000803f
/macro SPD2 &sendme 02 80 08 00000040

SPD0 returns to normal speed. SPD1 is pretty fast, SPD2 is about as fast as it'll go. These are super handy, I use them constantly.
The macros in mxo were great, could be interlocked by a certain loadout then click a macro on hotbar, outfit pieces completely swap to be relevant >:)
(05-12-2016, 03:47 PM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]I can't remember who it was but they said just being able to hyperjump would make them happy. It sounds lame but seriously, I chill in Mega City several times a week, almost daily. HJ would be the shit.

100% in agreement. Missions and combat would be fun but hyperjump is all I need. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2