The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: The Death and Rebirth of 'The Matrix Online'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome to The Матрица Online
Very cool write-up.
That was awesome!!
I'm forever going to picture Rajko with white hair now. Super cool article.
I forwarded it to one of the infrastructure architects for MxO; he had gotten the same article from someone else on the MxO team....maybe a seed will take root.
Yay. I'm still looking forward to the day when Megacity comes back to life.
You can hyperjump... should have sent a poet. *cries manly tears*
Yeah too bad this article was written before Rajko's New Year's present, where all normal jumps work and fucking hyperjump works. Shit is SO badass.

Ofc I have a GTX1060 and I think its driver is causing problems with the hardware cursor thing, I managed a couple hyperjumps but usually as soon as the cursor turns to the target, the game client locks up hard and I have to kill the process : (

I'm sure it'll get figured out. (By some wizard class hacker Zajko)
(03-01-2017, 04:54 PM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah too bad this article was written before Rajko's New Year's present, where all normal jumps work and fucking hyperjump works. Shit is SO badass.

Ofc I have a GTX1060 and I think its driver is causing problems with the hardware cursor thing, I managed a couple hyperjumps but usually as soon as the cursor turns to the target, the game client locks up hard and I have to kill the process : (

I'm sure it'll get figured out. (By some wizard class hacker Zajko)

What OS are you running? I've got a GTX 10708GB model and the graphics and sounds for the hyperjump work fine; the only issue I ran into was all of the sound effects for the entire game suddenly stopped when I enabled EAX effects. So don't do that lol.

Running Windows 7 x64 with Nvidia drivers 376.33
Pages: 1 2