The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Custom Matrix PS4? Not Impossible... Inevitable!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So ive been busy working on my Custom Matrix Coded PS4 and am going with an Agent Smith theme.
[Image: IMG_19800105_160800_zpswohhvh7l.jpg]

I got a Spoon that looks pretty close to the one in the movie and bent it around the front end of the system:
[Image: 2_zpsx6vaxduu.jpg]
[Image: 1_zps0bcy1qhg.jpg]
^The Spoon fits Perfectly between the USB ports!

Ive Also Added a Coded Agent Smith Variant from the McFarlane series 1 figures:
[Image: agent%20smith%20fan%20pills_zpsogxbljol.jpg]
i cut a hole in the middle of the filter then Attached a Red & Blue pill to the center of the fan!
[Image: agent%20smith%20fan%20pills%201_zps7imfihz8.jpg]

the LEDs on the Fan Light up green making the Matrix code on Agent Smith Glow
[Image: agent%20smith%20fan%20pills%203_zpsrkfhdgtn.jpg]
when turned on the LEDs make a downward spiral...
[Image: agent%20smith%20fan%20pills%202_zpsyfrox7wm.jpg]
^the Pills Spin in the center kinda like they are tumbling down the rabbit hole!

the fan helps cool down the rams through these vent holes i made in the PS4's shell:
[Image: vent%20holes_zpse6k1kdeu.jpg]

I then Added a Heat Sink to the top to help cool down the Left Side of the PS4:
[Image: heat%20sink1_zpsm8ezf3hf.jpg]
a mini pc fan usually sits on top of the heat sink, but i moved it to take a picture.
[Image: heat%20sink2_zpsg2cltv38.jpg]
on top of this mini fan is a dust filter as well as Agent Smith's earpiece!
[Image: agent%20smith%20ear%20piece_zps7luomgod.jpg]

on the front right corner, their is a PS4 Logo which is indented into the shell of the system.
[Image: ps4%20logo%20fiber%20optic%20cable_zpsmqaguole.jpg]
^I cut through the logo and linked a Fiber Optic cable to the main light bar which runs across the top of the console.

on the bottom of the system
[Image: vertical%20ps4%20legs%20vent%20spoon_zps2emw1ghh.jpg]

i added legs for better airflow
[Image: ps4%20legs_zpsfa3s1ubi.jpg]

I also added a vent for the built in fan for Direct Airflow, doing this will keep your ps4 from sounding like a jet engine.
The direct airflow gives the fan easier access to cool air, rather than sucking air in through the sides.
[Image: direct%20airflow%20built%20in%20fan_zpso2xgbnza.jpg]
(Ive tested the fans on the ps4 & even through extensive long gaming sessions, the PS4 runs cool as fuck! Normally you can feel the heat of the ps4 which gets pretty hot after a while, but even after hours of play my ps4 stays warm at best. The Built in Fan Plus the 2 additional fans, also the heatsink keep the PS4 Cool! NEVER HOT!)

Finally, I made a Replica of Agent Smith's Bug that he put in Neo's Belly button:
[Image: agent%20bug_zpsx45e4mwj.jpg]

[Image: bug%20spoon%20pills%20smith_zpsd4t7crvu.jpg]
it was a fun Project, if you want to make your own bug check out this Tutorial from a fan made Replica site:
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=1...#post40206

Final Product Cool
[Image: everything%20that%20has%20a%20beginning%...m9olrt.jpg]
Beautiful Smile
Awesome job!
^Thanks! Cool
Btw If anyone wants to get this Matrix code decal for their PS4, it was a custom I had made at Decalgirl.com

I have a Matrix ScreenSaver i really like, so i screen captured the code a bunch of times and chose the pic i thought looked best. To get the most code out of this pic, I used the top right corner of the Matrix code pic and lined it up with the PS4 stencil of the site. But if you dont have a PS4, Im pretty sure you can use it for any console you want as well.
Holy shit dude that's fucking RAD!!!!