The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: New guy, original beta tester here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got into Alpha for this game, loved it. About to DL files and attempt to get it working.

You're doing good work here, don't give up! Got some friends I'm going to help download this software and try to get them up and running too.

Awesome work!
I did that, found that in the forums already, still working on it. Checked ports on http://www.ipfingerprints.com/portscan.php as well, ''host is up'' Nothing is blocking it.

I made a post in general, detailed. I remove -char and then I get the scrolling code and can hear the game responding to commands but the green scrolling code blocks my sight. If I keep the -char charname command in the shortcut, I load in and can see the ''melting code, the world and ''ok'' to click, then it kicks me out to ''negotiating with server'' and just sits there, progress bar is stuck at what looks to be 75%

Thanks for all your hard work, and the suggestions. I am just unsure what to do at this point. What knowledge I have has been exhausted.
You ever hear about the definition of insanity ?