The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: New guy, working on green code issue. 8 hrs in so far.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(17-01-2017, 02:26 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]You still remember the white hallway directions Vesuveus ?
they are ungoogleable nowadays.

I have found my pblip.cfg file from the live game (I think). I can't use it in the emu. Any ideas?

I don't have the profiles/handle/ folders in my emulator.
(20-01-2017, 05:52 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-01-2017, 02:26 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]You still remember the white hallway directions Vesuveus ?
they are ungoogleable nowadays.

I have found my pblip.cfg file from the live game (I think). I can't use it in the emu. Any ideas?

I don't have the profiles/handle/ folders in my emulator.

Does this help?

"Elite Commandos Quest

This quest is set in the White Halls and for good reason. There is a trick to getting the rewards you want for this quest. For this quest you do not need to collect large amount of items, but you do need to know how to get to the correct room. There is a total of 6 rooms. Each room will have its own Elite Commando Leader, which is always level 60, and Elite Commandos, which are always level 55.

To begin this quest head to Agate located at X: -37 Y: 1 Z: 432 To her left is a door that leads to the White Halls, once you enter the white halls you will notice it looks like Y with the tips bent. There is a trick to getting to each room, but thanks to the amazing players of MXO's Community they have cracked. Special thanks to Havocide, Yasamuu1, Niksie, and Avalod.

Locations:
Elite Commando Jacket Room: - Left, Left, Right, Right, Right, Right, Right, Left
Elite Commando Goggles Room: - Right, Left, Left, Right, Left, Left
Elite Commando Gloves Room: - Right, Right, Left, Left, Left, Left, Left, Left
Elite Commando Helmet Room: - Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right
Elite Commando Pants Room: - Left, Left, Left, Right, Right, Left
Elite Commando Boots Room: - Right, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right

Keep in mind when you defeat the Elite Commando Leader his loot will be the male version to get the female version you must trade with Agate."
Tested those, they seem to all work. got brought to these. Each 20 m below the previous. The boots room was 20m below this last one.
Your profile folder is in %APPDATA%\The Matrix Online
What about the white room teleporters in other districts ? One of them in DT eventually leads to the "office floor in the sky" with the return hardline btw.
I just noticed the filing cabinet only has screenshots of the operator/computer conversations, not the actual mission objectives or enemy types or anything, that kinda sucks.
(20-01-2017, 10:10 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]I just noticed the filing cabinet only has screenshots of the operator/computer conversations, not the actual mission objectives or enemy types or anything, that kinda sucks.

I think most of that stuff is in the dialogue.
(20-01-2017, 09:42 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]Your profile folder is in %APPDATA%\The Matrix Online
What about the white room teleporters in other districts ? One of them in DT eventually leads to the "office floor in the sky" with the return hardline btw.

My pblip isn't working. I suspect it's an empty file. I will have to search for my archive of August 2009
So I cannot successfully load my old pblip into the emu. However, in my research I found that the organization vendors sell the access keys to the org areas. Launching the keys starts a mission that takes you from the bartend, international or DT the ought the white hallways and into the org areas.

Next I'll look for coordinates of the halls and org areas. As I remember the mission generated random entrances to the halls.
Pages: 1 2