The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Graffiti
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A pitch black room
A light far away
Me

These are the only three things i can see... i start running towards the light, and once i've reached it i see enormous towers with red pods all over them, strange things fly in a dark sky, then one stops in front of me, i realize that i'm in a pod, and that in each pod there is a human being; now one of those strange things stopped in front of a pod, it's opening it, taking the body of that person and...

I wake up all of a sudden, damn, i was sweating a lot.

“What... the...” i say
“It's like the graffiti on the station walls, i must ask to the person who made them”
I realize that i'm late for work and i get up in a hurry.

Another boring day at workplace, and that feeling won't leave me... i have the feeling that something is not right, like someone that is controlling me, or worse, the entire world.

****Night****

I'm at the train station, looking for the creator of the graffiti, it's about 20 minutes that i'm waiting there, then i spot a coated figure running to the graffiti place, it's like i was thinking: He's the tagger!

“Hey, you!”

“I've known that someday you'd be coming to me, Rebecca”

“How the hell do you know my name?”

“Heh, i know a lot of you, Rebecca... i know about your job, about your parents and i even know about your strange feeling”

“...”

“And i have the answer”

“Oh, really? And i bet i must follow you in a very dark place where you can show me your “answer”, right?

“you're free to not follow me, but, listen carefully: there is only one chance”

Then the coated figure turn, i don't believe myself... he's Cyberfog, one of the most wanted hackers of the city

“O-ok, i will follow you”

Cyberfog starts to move quickly, and so do I.
“Just try to make as less as possible noise, they are here for me”

“Who are you talking about?”

“Agents”

“You mean... FBI agents?”

“Something like that, yeah”

Understanding that he won't go further in this topic i stop questioning and follow him.

“Here we are” he says

“Where are we?”

“i'ts our headquarter, but i prefer calling it home”

we end up in a small room where a dentists like chair is in the middle, strange machines are attached to it, then a girl comes out of a door

“You found her!”

“Yeah, it was'nt easy to bait her, but now she's ready for the truth”

“What? Bait? What kind of truth?

“That kind of truth that seems impossible, but it reflects reality”

“Tell me”

“What if i told you that everithing you see, that you touch, that you hear, that you eat everyone that you meet, everywhere that you go... is an illusion?”

“Well... i will think that both of you are crazy as hell”

“And what if i told you that your dreams are caused by some kind of problems in the real world, and what you see in your dreams is the reality? I mean YOUR problems... when machines will detect it they will purge your body and you will die”

“the only solution... if you want to accept it...” continues the man “is to listen us”

“I'm listening”

“There are two ways you can exit this room, and both are in here”

He shows me his closed hands, then he opens the left hand

“you take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe”

then he opens the right hand
“You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland and i'll show you how deep the white rabbit hole goes”

i'm about to take the blue pill, because i don't know if i really want to know the truth... anyway i have to take one of them, if it kills me... well... they probably kill me anyway... so... why don't make them happy

“This is your last chance, there will be never another, think about your choice”

I change my decision and take the red pill

then he says “Remember, all i am offering is the truth, nothing more”

i drink a glass of water with the pill and i feel really weak, then i faint

After some time i wake up, in another place, with other dresses, even the air has changed, then Cyberfog enters the room, even him is in different dresses

“Welcome to reality, Rebecca”

and then... i faint again...