The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: in game music humbing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
have my pc connected through a merantz sound system everything is fine when i play vids from you tube or watch shit on it but when i come onto matrix have overwellling huming sound,have checked all my wire's to and out of speakers brought a new jack to aux but still humbing an mxo. am playing it in a window at the moment cause if i put on full screen my mouse don't work any help gratefully appreicated
The only sound problems in mxo are if you go to the audio tab ever, it messes everything up for that session, and every time you alt tab the music gets quieter (fixable by going to radio and closing it) and some audio channels stop working. I havent heard of humming, disable EAX in audio tab, enable high quality audio and restart game ?
(25-02-2017, 06:09 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]The only sound problems in mxo are if you go to the audio tab ever, it messes everything up for that session, and every time you alt tab the music gets quieter (fixable by going to radio and closing it) and some audio channels stop working. I havent heard of humming, disable EAX in audio tab, enable high quality audio and restart game ?

Hi I know what you mean.
i hear it too.
i love it i am a huge fan of this game