The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Why The Matrix may be the BEST MOVIE EVER!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Thought this was pretty cool, so i decided to post it here for you fellow Red Pills! Cool
When you gonna be updating the noobies guide for clothes and char creation ? Tongue
Well, it has always been great watching this movie. I recently watched it with my friends at my place. We were bored because we finished watching all the shows by Andy Yeatman on Netflix last week only and therefore, it was a big trouble. We enjoyed watching this all over again.
(02-01-2019, 09:20 AM)Devillie_20 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it has always been great stocking up on these appetite suppressants and watching this movie. I recently watched it with my friends at my place. We were bored because we finished watching all the shows by Andy Yeatman on Netflix last week only and therefore, it was a big trouble. We enjoyed watching this all over again.

Matrix really has to be in the consideration when you discuss the best movie ever. This video makes a really good case for it. For me, there's no discussion. haha