The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Greetings Everyone From Radio Free Zion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-05-2017, 05:49 PM)NEOtec Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-04-2017, 01:54 PM)Skitto Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there guys!

My name is DJ Skitto I was a part of the glorious team that is Radio Free Zion, I can't tell you how much of an honor it was to be part of such a great team to bring music to everyone and was completely blown away when the developers liked us so much to implement the radio APP as I called it in the game itself. I remember all the old day's when we would chill in the clubs and crank it up. I miss the old crew Sundog, Fae, Zesty0, Mek, so many people were apart of the team. I had come in after the promo video was made literally like two weeks after it was made. I just was watching the movie the other day and it clicked in my head I wonder if there is a private server like WoW has and sure enough I found this Emu site. I hope to see you guys ingame again whenever the new server is up and would love to revisit all the places I hold dear. If anyone wants to say Hi I will be checking in every so often!

Skitto Big Grin I was searching for someone who has the playlist of RFZ... Users on this forum told me it was the OST from the 3 matrix movies + some other songs... What was their name ?

Thanks for reading and showing up on this emulator

A lot of songs were just mainly Metal like during my set I would always play song's there were good "Grinding song's" such as

Propellerheads - Spybreak
Wake up - Rage against the machine
Prodigy Smack my bitch up
Some Korn as well as some alternative rock
(29-05-2017, 04:34 AM)Skitto Wrote: [ -> ]

My name is DJ Skitto I was a part of the glorious team that is Radio Free Zion, I can't tell you how much of an honor it was to be part of such a great team to bring music to everyone and was completely blown away when the developers liked us so much to implement the radio APP as I called it in the game itself. I remember all the old day's when we would chill in the clubs and crank it up. I miss the old crew Sundog, Fae, Zesty0, Mek, so many people were apart of the team. I had come in after the promo video was made literally like two weeks after it was made. I just was watching the movie the other day and it clicked in my head I wonder if there is a private server like WoW has and sure enough I found this Emu site. I hope to see you guys ingame again whenever the new server is up and would love to revisit all the places I hold dear. If anyone wants to say Hi I will be checking in every so often!

Skitto Big Grin I was searching for someone who has the playlist of RFZ... Users on this forum told me it was the OST from the 3 matrix movies + some other songs... What was their name ?

A lot of songs were just mainly Metal like during my set I would always play song's there were good "Grinding song's" such as

Nice selection... propellerheads and wake up are from the movie ost, I like korn too... can you specify alternative rock ?
(31-05-2017, 07:19 PM)NEOtec Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-05-2017, 04:34 AM)Skitto Wrote: [ -> ]

Nice selection... propellerheads and wake up are from the movie ost, I like korn too... can you specify alternative rock ?

Like linkin park, Red hot chilli peppers, foo fighters etc original albums
Ok Smile Thank you Skitto !
I recently felt reminiscent about Radio Free Zion... I specifically remember that guy named 'Sundog' loll he seemed cool. They always had good music was being played on there.. a lot of the time I found myself playing other games but listening to the station... good times! A quick Google search didn't really give many results.. except for this thread.. Lol. Anyways..... I STILL have my beta key email from when RFZ was handing out keys to the beta... Lol! (yeah I keep everything)

here it is:

[Image: GhNtvSQ.png]
Good times!
(13-08-2017, 04:18 PM)chodda Wrote: [ -> ]I STILL have my beta key email from when RFZ was handing out keys to the beta... Lol! (yeah I keep everything)

Nothing wrong with keeping everything. Tongue
I wasn't in the beta, but I always wanted the full beta clothing set. Believe the cloak and glasses were special?
(20-08-2017, 03:54 PM)XXT Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn't in the beta, but I always wanted the full beta clothing set. Believe the cloak and glasses were special?

Coats and gloves were for those that reported X number of confirmed bugs. Rest was for anyone in beta who reported any bugs.
(13-08-2017, 04:18 PM)chodda Wrote: [ -> ]I recently felt reminiscent about Radio Free Zion... I specifically remember that guy named 'Sundog' loll he seemed cool. They always had good music was being played on there.. a lot of the time I found myself playing other games but listening to the station... good times! A quick Google search didn't really give many results.. except for this thread.. Lol. Anyways..... I STILL have my beta key email from when RFZ was handing out keys to the beta... Lol! (yeah I keep everything)

here it is:

[Image: GhNtvSQ.png]

This thread (and your post specifically) inspired me to register! I used to love listening to Radio Free Zion while I was in game and can going to the club with my crew "Hovercraft Dante". We'd be messing around dancing, usually joking around on Skype at the same time and then I'd usually stick myself behind the bar and start serving up the drinks lol!

Anyway I just did a search and it turns out I have a very similar email to you from way back in the day! Nothing but good memories with this game Smile

[Image: fvwRZZ1.png]
Pages: 1 2