The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Why i can't see any of the cinematics?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't see any of the Cinematics when i click Chapter 1.1 1.2...
Is this a common problem in this server, or just my private problem?
It seems we can know more about the matrix.
Back when the game was live they were streamed from server.

You can view the cinematics here

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...DADE099EEB
You can't because it's not working. Just go watch them on youtube :/
(12-06-2017, 09:42 AM)Aquilae Wrote: [ -> ]Back when the game was live they were streamed from server.

You can view the cinematics here

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...DADE099EEB

Can we download these cinematics files
and share them here?
Because of some reasons, it is difficult to open the web page you gave me and it is hard to search the links for the cinematics.
The others fans who didnt play the game when it on need to know what happened after THE REVOLUTION.
The cinematics player in the loading area works just fine (you have to choose the cinematic again after clicking play)
(15-06-2017, 06:08 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]The cinematics player in the loading area works just fine (you have to choose the cinematic again after clicking play)
Dear,Raj .
Thank you for your server.We can still free our mind here.In China There are many Matrix movie fans who dont know this game and what happened after the Revolution. I am trying to find a server that still works and tell the other fans in China come join this game. Hope you can make more progress in this game .
Despite your reply, cinematics stil works.Just need me to click Chapter 1.1 twice.Is that what you means?
Best wishes
(16-06-2017, 03:00 AM)Sunway Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-06-2017, 06:08 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]The cinematics player in the loading area works just fine (you have to choose the cinematic again after clicking play)
Dear,Raj .
Thank you for your server.We can still free our mind here.In China There are many Matrix movie fans who dont know this game and what happened after the Revolution. I am trying to find a server that still works and tell the other fans in China come join this game. Hope you can make more progress in this game .
Despite your reply, cinematics stil works.Just need me to click Chapter 1.1 twice.Is that what you means?
Best wishes

The cinematic you select in the first menu does not matter, it will bring you to plain black page with the cinematic chapters listed in green. From there, select the chapter you wish to view. Enjoy!