The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Special Items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I woulden't mind just earning it all back. Would be quite fun.
(02-01-2010, 09:06 PM)Skyscream Wrote: [ -> ]Only thing I would really really really want is the code glasses from when sony first took over and was handing out presents. I miss those sunglasses. They dont' do anything but damn... so COOL. lol. It defined my characters look. hehe.

Would you mean these ones?

Male:
[Image: codeglassesmale.jpg]

Female:
[Image: codelassesfemale.jpg]
(03-01-2010, 08:53 AM)ShaoX Wrote: [ -> ]I woulden't mind just earning it all back. Would be quite fun.

Me either, but I doubt Morpheus will be hosting a Fan Faire and giving Blue Jeans out for signing up and I doubt I could come in 3rd place in an EPN combat training session again. lol
Meh, you can always ask Teres Victoria for a pair of glasses like she wears.

[Image: screenshot40g.jpg]
(03-01-2010, 10:42 AM)Shouou Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2010, 09:06 PM)Skyscream Wrote: [ -> ]Only thing I would really really really want is the code glasses from when sony first took over and was handing out presents. I miss those sunglasses. They dont' do anything but damn... so COOL. lol. It defined my characters look. hehe.

Would you mean these ones?

Male:
[Image: codeglassesmale.jpg]

Female:
[Image: codelassesfemale.jpg]

Yep. That would be them.
Big Grin
Of course... I'd love to get my copy of the Kill Code back that I kept for sentimental reasons (since they turned them off.. bah... ) but I wrote that off when MxO under sony bit the dust. lol.
(03-01-2010, 08:06 PM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2010, 08:53 AM)ShaoX Wrote: [ -> ]I woulden't mind just earning it all back. Would be quite fun.

Me either, but I doubt Morpheus will be hosting a Fan Faire and giving Blue Jeans out for signing up and I doubt I could come in 3rd place in an EPN combat training session again. lol

That would be cool though, to have a MxO Fan Faire.
Pages: 1 2