The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Special Items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Special in game items that we could never get beacuse event was over and such and such. Would be able to get them now? If not oh well but one thing i would love to see is a pill that meatwads you lol
We will see for the 1st question and:

Quote:Q: "Will there be any major changes made to the game once finished?"
A: The game will be exactly the same from when SOE had it online.
for the second item idea.

And to add it, i promised not to mess with meadwad. So... no.
(29-12-2009, 02:25 AM)Morpheus Wrote: [ -> ]We will see for the 1st question and:

Quote:Q: "Will there be any major changes made to the game once finished?"
A: The game will be exactly the same from when SOE had it online.
for the second item idea.

And to add it, i promised not to mess with meadwad. So... no.

BU BU BUTTT ITS MEATWAD!!!! :p

na its cool its just i had worked on getting some items and just dont wanna come back to start all over again would kinda suck
Meatwad does suck when you think about it lol One hit dead. O_o

However I have to say that is a good question. I always wanted to get my hands on some codes for a collector in Mara. Got some AWESOME rewards off him. So yeah it would be cool to get some of those items from ADMINS/ random drops from XYZ NPC's. But im getting ahead of myself here.... 2010 will be a good year Big Grin
At the end of the game there were data clusters which had FM-1500s and such. So I might assume that's feasible. Though it may be fun to keep items like that (and other things like the fx abilities which were also there at the end) around as unique rewards.
If I could get my Deep Blue Jeans and Awakened Jacket back, I'd be happy. ;_; lol
*Misses beta gear*. Actually, forget the beta gear. I want my Valkijra (No way im spelling that correctly) shades back Big Grin.
I hate meat wade hate it! It killed all of us.
well not as a ability you use one someone just a pill that made you your self meatwad. thats all sorry if people got that wrong. Since those items are stored in a data base it shouldnt be to hard to take one of the pills that arnt used and just string it to that id so that it meatwads your self? I know devs can meatwad you and just you as i got meatwad'ed by a dev in 01 when i attacked him lol
Only thing I would really really really want is the code glasses from when sony first took over and was handing out presents. I miss those sunglasses. They dont' do anything but damn... so COOL. lol. It defined my characters look. hehe.
Pages: 1 2