The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: I Hope This Is Okay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://youtu.be/T9UDUlrjNWY
So, the link above is to a short video on MXO that I made in remembrance of the game, I also showed a bit of me just hyper jumping and hyper sprinting around Mxoemu as well as a bit of character creation. Did I do emu justice, or was that a bad representation of it? I've literally just got done to hyper jump as of late, reliving the good old days.
Great video, man. In your description I recommend you put a link to the FAQ and the 'Dummies Guide,' it really helps people get started. Plus subways, white halls doors, and Archivist proxies work, and elevators, some vendors, etc. But yeah, no NPCs or missions or combat. The links are in my signature, as well as the MxO Discord and IRC channel.

I don't think you can fix it now, but Rajko is pronounced 'RAI-ko'. But mispronouncing it is so common.

Great vid man, welcome to the community!
You become an operative, not an operator Tongue
Sorry for the late reply I work such odd hours at work, don't have much time to work on my YouTube as a hobby. Lol. I'm going to add those links and work on an updated video showing off more features my next day off! (: