The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Lookie what I found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(24-02-2010, 06:10 PM)Twaggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-02-2010, 08:13 AM)Neo VII Wrote: [ -> ]I miss xWokenx...am I the first person to ever say that?

I dream of ol'e wok on a daily basis, I see his face on every child's smile..... sounds wrong Tongue

lolz
(25-02-2010, 12:03 AM)nighthawk7000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-02-2010, 03:46 PM)Rxu Wrote: [ -> ]That can't be a complete list, or at it has to be from a specific time frame

Was only the people I got on the last month. Also, I cannot say its complete. Did get quite a few people though.

The things people did that I had no clue you could do. Did this prove I was a Redpill & did jack in (#49) or is my seeing my name & typing this reply part of the dream and I'm still in that pod? Reading those names only makes me wanna jack-in again.
(25-02-2010, 02:16 AM)Macayle Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-02-2010, 12:03 AM)nighthawk7000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-02-2010, 03:46 PM)Rxu Wrote: [ -> ]That can't be a complete list, or at it has to be from a specific time frame

Was only the people I got on the last month. Also, I cannot say its complete. Did get quite a few people though.

The things people did that I had no clue you could do. Did this prove I was a Redpill & did jack in (#49) or is my seeing my name & typing this reply part of the dream and I'm still in that pod? Reading those names only makes me wanna jack-in again.

*sense of accomplish due to creating motivations for people*
),(23,'madbent',1,'Zion','Morpheus Leagacy','Unknown','Cool headed. Very dangerouse. Somewhat cocky.','Database Images/madbent.jpeg',0,'')

Funny.

That was my play style.
hai MB Smile
Hey Madbent
Meh >.<
Pages: 1 2 3