The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: New Updated Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TTSjZWvA8k

I made an updated video on some of the working features in MXO so far. If you guys want to see more of these please let me know! I have a lot of fun making them and reliving the good ol' MXO days. I just show off a bit of how to change clothing on your character and a few animations as well as riding an elevator to the top of a building to see the city scape. (:
Nice work man, I'll have to add this link to my signature. One thing about the world though is that it's client-side, so everything in there is as it was in live. The doors that open to 'wall' textures were doors that were never supposed to be opened during live, they had no keys. But in the emu, all doors are unlocked, so you'll find some that open to 'wall' textures and some that open to nothing as the building has no interior at all (not even a placeholder).
You might have missed that you can Create/Delete characters using the in-game interface now, no need to use the website (obviously you still create the account using the website).

Also, its better to actually "legitimately" get clothes from the vendors around richland, as ingame UI swapping of those works.
Nice video! Smile
Thank you all for the input and positive feedback. I love making these videos and reliving the glory days of mxo. I'm trying to get the rest of my YouTube crew into it to make some videos. (: