The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Re: Scatman Release «Meet your friends» - details
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
always your best, I hope all your efforts pay off for you down the road. You have done some real work here and deserve more then just praise.
Have a happy new year and enjoy friends and family as that it what life is truly about.
When mxo closed and when i read the first new about emumxo , i did not think that a pre alpha release can happen before long long long month.
All is going faster than i thought and read in august 2009 so even if the release will be january 2010 or easter 2010 it will be good.
Good works .
Happy new year !
Excellent work Morpheus Smile Waiting I dont think is an issue anymore. We all know your still working on it which is for me a big plus in itself. Good Luck for the New year!

Val
(31-12-2009, 11:56 PM)Morpheus Wrote: [ -> ]I have discovered some more things but they dont help us .... yet

Back to work on it already? And what things are they? Any hints?
Part of the code that outputs text to chat log (the upper part), so i can see somethings like how "You bow" messages work Wink.

Helped to find the codes... but not helped too much directly to emu Big Grin.
I'm looking forward to the release good work Morph keep it up!
Happy new year everyone
Just take your time to make the release as good as possible.
I'm pretty sure the latency will be worth it.Shy

EDIT: Ohh yeah Happy New Year.
Keep it up with the good work Morpheus.
We are able to wait a few now. Just thinking about a revival of MxO makes me happy.

Oh and Happy New Year to everyone !
(02-01-2010, 01:19 AM)Morpheus Wrote: [ -> ]Part of the code that outputs text to chat log (the upper part), so i can see somethings like how "You bow" messages work Wink.

Helped to find the codes... but not helped too much directly to emu Big Grin.

"System Chat"...
(02-01-2010, 10:23 PM)Neo VII Wrote: [ -> ]"System Chat"...
That's not system chat.

This is system chat:

[Image: screenshot39.jpg]

xDDD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7