The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Install Still Works!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My MSI died, so I bought an Alienware Win10 Pro laptop with a GeForce GTX 1060 card. The install package (with the subsequent dll updates) worked perfectly. Nice work, guys!! Things still look great!
Oh man with my 1060 I crank all the load/view distances and put tons of peddies and cars in, looks awesome. You should totally experience the glory. (In the .cfg files of course, the top values of the client sliders are for 13+ year old PCs)
(23-07-2018, 01:39 PM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]Oh man with my 1060 I crank all the load/view distances and put tons of peddies and cars in, looks awesome. You should totally experience the glory. (In the .cfg files of course, the top values of the client sliders are for 13+ year old PCs)

My thought precisely! The streets will look like Times Square on New Year's Eve!
The Bazman useropts are still around somewhere, those are a really good place to start to get it looking really nice on modern hardware.

Also, much peddies, much traffic:
[Image: vXFGpER.png]
[Image: qf9SJlN.png]
(23-07-2018, 01:39 PM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]Oh man with my 1060 I crank all the load/view distances and put tons of peddies and cars in, looks awesome. You should totally experience the glory. (In the .cfg files of course, the top values of the client sliders are for 13+ year old PCs)

I can't agree more. My PC wasn't bad when the game was out, but it's great to see MxO on much more powerful equipment than I ever had back then. Another reason to thank Rajkosto for all his work! ^-^
(24-07-2018, 08:34 PM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]The Bazman useropts are still around somewhere, those are a really good place to start to get it looking really nice on modern hardware.

Also, much peddies, much traffic:

There's a file someplace of the responses pedestrians make when you click on them. Can't remember where but I've always thought of editing it for chuckles.