The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Worst/Best time in MxO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
best time(s):When i very first started playing Mxo,the holiday events,mission system,pvp'ing

worst time(s):first reading that SOE was going to cancel mxo
(24-01-2010, 11:48 AM)Praxedis Wrote: [ -> ]First off, hiya.

Best time: While there were loads, like the very first time the MegaCity slipped from visible strands of code into a simulated reality before my eyes, being at an XRN club only for it to be raided by Agents and watching Exiles fall left and right, roaming International on my own and checking out the clubs...

I was there!
Best times: First time logging in MxO (my first MMORPG) during closed beta. Learning to play the game, and hanging out meeting people and making new friends.

After all the MMO's I've played, I have to say that MxO did have the best community. People were friendly, helpful, and if they didn't feel like grinding, it was off to a club to relax, dance and have a good time.

Worst time: Didn't really have any bad times.
Best- beta and end of beta. Neophyte vs assassin.anything Assassin.
When the agents came after us all for a event.

Worst-pew pew era.
(20-01-2010, 01:01 PM)Twaggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-01-2010, 08:14 AM)KennaSyntax Wrote: [ -> ]unfortunatley i couldnt log on during the final weeks due to major computer issues Sad

that was your worst time I'm guessing?

Best time: Becoming a regular DJ for XRN

Worst time: Watching MxO slowly die from SOE day (day they took over) to the end.

Good times with XRN. Between you and my factionmate QforQ, it was Always Good. And yes, SOE was like death from a billion paper cuts. I feel nothing but schadenfreude for them.

I did want to add I loved our annual Les Enfants Terribles Club Hel parties, those were truly Epic, and thanks to all who came over the years. The best was the first one under Lith. Merv, Persey, Flood, Xbalanque (Persey's bodyguard at the time), and Niobe all showed up (Niobe showed up to reprimand the Zionites, lol). Remember the epic elevator/garage fights?? Great times.
(17-01-2010, 07:59 PM)Metalogic Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-01-2010, 07:58 PM)Synapze777 Wrote: [ -> ]Cause that Reposco dude was owning them - that's what I heard, anyway Tongue

Oh please, Reposco was a wimp. I owned him thousands of time. I think Ebola was responsible for the dwindled Cypherite population.

Wow... rude.
Best times: Live events, pvp, the community, Nicks, dance parties in mara c, and destroying Zion.

Worst: the end of mxo, missing live events, haters.
Best times were Beta, Live Events/parties, and being a Cypherite liaison (so much GREAT RP on Syntax).

Worst times usually revolved around Recursion drama (LOL) and the end of the game.
Recursion drama was really something else.
(15-02-2020, 08:04 PM)ID_Error Wrote: [ -> ]Best times were Beta, Live Events/parties, and being a Cypherite liaison (so much GREAT RP on Syntax).

Worst times usually revolved around Recursion drama (LOL) and the end of the game.

You were the best liaison and enjoyed our PVP!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7