The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: where's everyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i come now and i don't meet anyone. Where's everyone? this is better than the original Mxo. come on, let's finish this game
Well I am here , I logged on earlier today in the game to try out the new features like HJ and the like. I discovered that its not possible to stay in the game and go to the loading area despite being able to go there. The game crashes for me and I have to restart after ending the task. Its is not possible to sit properly on park benches, no gangs no fighting and that is true to what was said in the General section that this is a glorified chat program. (I do not mean any disrespect with that comment) There are no missions obviously, buildings and elevators work well. Its not possible to have a 'talk' with NPC that are just standing there. But if I wanted to have a good place to 'CHAT' Id come here first any time because it is nostalgic to The Matrix.
I Hope I do not get booted for saying this since it is mentioned in General as well ( not by me ) but there is another mxo out there called Hardline Dreams and well it boasts that it can do all sorts of things but you cant even log in as I tried it today the 6th day of Feb 2019. This has been the ONLY thing that has resembled any form of getting to completion the way we all remember and I would rather put belief and faith in into this MxO of Rajko's before something else unless that something else was a VAST improvement on this and I mean critically vast as well. I am in Australia so you may not see me in game but Im here and so is the matrix community we are still alive as there is a Matrix Fan base on FB that I recently subscribed too.
(06-02-2019, 09:12 AM)Defined Wrote: [ -> ]Well I am here , I logged on earlier today in the game to try out the new features like HJ and the like. I discovered that its not possible to stay in the game and go to the loading area despite being able to go there. The game crashes for me and I have to restart after ending the task. Its is not possible to sit properly on park benches, no gangs no fighting and that is true to what was said in the General section that this is a glorified chat program. (I do not mean any disrespect with that comment) There are no missions obviously, buildings and elevators work well. Its not possible to have a 'talk' with NPC that are just standing there. But if I wanted to have a good place to 'CHAT' Id come here first any time because it is nostalgic to The Matrix.
I Hope I do not get booted for saying this since it is mentioned in General as well ( not by me ) but there is another mxo out there called Hardline Dreams and well it boasts that it can do all sorts of things but you cant even log in as I tried it today the 6th day of Feb 2019. This has been the ONLY thing that has resembled any form of getting to completion the way we all remember and I would rather put belief and faith in into this MxO of Rajko's before something else unless that something else was a VAST improvement on this and I mean critically vast as well. I am in Australia so you may not see me in game but Im here and so is the matrix community we are still alive as there is a Matrix Fan base on FB that I recently subscribed too.

i really hope this games can be finished
and what hardline dreams do to the mxo fully work? rajkosto your game is amazing bro, but i wanna know what they do and why we not do the same?
Sorry if I'm wrong.
Hello! I'd love to see this game make some progress. I'd even contribute more than just capital if any additional development assistance would be desired.
i can't download the software used to make some changes in game, if anyone had this software, plz, share with us
I realy do hope this game gets back up!! i'll be hoping til the day i die!! best gaming memories i've ever had came from this short lived mmo!..
Please keep working on it.. you're our last real hope Rajko!!
Nearly 10 years now. Something has got to give.
(21-02-2019, 05:00 AM)erikk Wrote: [ -> ]i can't download the software used to make some changes in game, if anyone had this software, plz, share with us

Lots of people have reported issues with getting things started; check out some of the existing threats devoted to troubleshooting and you should get some good ideas.
Pages: 1 2