The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: I post alot when im drunk.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, it's true. But no craziness tonight. Or much on "these" forums.

Come on, if you've ever posted craziness, or went on a forum rampage, MxO or not. Please post here. And have fun with it, none of us are Angels.

Anybody remember when that whole DarkRider madness went on?
IM FEELIN CRAZY TOO!!
(07-01-2010, 05:21 AM)Neopill Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody remember when that whole DarkRider madness went on?

Vaguely
(08-01-2010, 04:13 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2010, 05:21 AM)Neopill Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody remember when that whole DarkRider madness went on?

Vaguely
i m drunk now, prob , when i m drunk i m losse my english ( and someitmes my frenchso)

ps: just want to say how i love all the dev of emumxo ( french vine is so good )

ps2 : this is what i love to listen when i m drunk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lmCLKKPn8M
I don't get drunk. But I have been known to burn things that are green and then post absolute madness that makes very little sense. hehe.

*shifty eyes*

*runs away laughing insanely*
drink drank oh shit drunk i miss mxo
Heart
Fuck getting drunk. It's all about the green leaf.
(09-01-2010, 10:17 PM)ShaoX Wrote: [ -> ]Fuck getting drunk. It's all about the green leaf.

Well played.
Yeah the green code stuff. Theres a bag of it on my table, posted on MxO forums, never removed. Lol

[Image: Lydias008.jpg]
Obviously, that's just oregano. What kind of man doesn't feel the need to cook something right then and there, spices on hand.