The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: A blast from the Past (MxO comic I made)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was something I cooked up late one night but after a severe lack of interest on the mxo forums I scrapped plans for more issues. I guess I should have made it about someone other than my main character or something. lol.

Cheers.

*Post/Link Updated January 2014*

Skyscream #1 (Comic in pdf format)
Nice work, Sky, it was interesting and entertaining to read!

Did you manage to make a second chapter?
Pretty good. Thumb's up!
Cool stuff, I'll have a read and get back to you. Wink
EDIT: That was a great read, we will have to make more when the EMU comes online.
Thanks. Big Grin

I never did a second issue. I was disheartened by the lack of interest on the old MxO forums and then I lost all my screenshots a few months back.

Hopefully I can get back to it someday... soon. hehe.

I also have some movies I would like to do sequels too. Right now I'm getting rid of copyright issues with music on some old vids and then I'll repost them on youtube. Fortunately I have music I have permission to use now. lol.

Cheers!
Im Reviving this thread because i believe it should be read.
A Special Thank you to Skyscream for reuploading the comic for me, so i may read it.
Thanks Hashtag. Big Grin

Been kind of busy IRL. Life.. it's not easy. haha.
I was going to reupload the comic but oddly enough when I did a quick search I found the original upload I made in 2006. It's still there even though I haven't had an account with Shaw in about six years. Weird eh?

P.S. I just updated the original link to one that works. haha. I'll see if I can host it on my guilds forums. A wee bit too big to attach here. There too probably. Wink