The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Official Server ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey all,
at first. Sorry for my english. It isnt perfect. Maybe beta status Big Grin
My Question is: Whats about the publisher or owner of MXO ? Will they reactivate an official server for free once a day ? Maybe if they see what a good community is around here. That would be the best for all i think.
It would be enoght for me, if they would make a prog to play MXO in LAN with all functions. OK, for sure, much better would be online with up to 100 or more players. Maybe the community manage to create a fully functioned emu. That would be great.
I have played MXO at official start in 2005 for 6 months. I loved it. Then my job changed the working times and so i had to cancel playing MXO. Now, the love to MXO is coming back. I remeber all the good runs in MXO also with a big team. We rush all missions and instances. Then we all was capped lvl 50. Clan: Duality
Then in december 09 i saw on a games magazine page that they closed all servers in summer 09 Huh
I want to play MXO with fully functions. Together with my wife. She never heard of MXO before. I think she will love it too.
I know that you are new and that things.. but your post is not a "New or announcement", even if you are happy. Next time i wont move.

(15-01-2010, 12:34 PM)Rusher Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all,
at first. Sorry for my english. It isnt perfect. Maybe beta status Big Grin
My Question is: Whats about the publisher or owner of MXO ? Will they reactivate an official server for free once a day ? Maybe if they see what a good community is around here. That would be the best for all i think.
No.
No.
They dont care about us. We dont matter, we dont generate cash nor are significant source of bussiness (real Mxo either, thanks to them).
Yes, but giving the source code would be better, but wont happen.ever.

(15-01-2010, 12:34 PM)Rusher Wrote: [ -> ]It would be enough for me, if they would make a prog to play MXO in LAN with all functions. OK, for sure, much better would be online with up to 100 or more players. Maybe the community manage to create a fully functioned emu. That would be great.
That would be great if community has a way to do an emu. Cause we are in a forum that is just related to keep eggs warm to have little chickens. I dont think that anyone is doing an emu for Lan or network wise... ...[irony mode off]

And you wouldnt ever play with full functions, cause we have not the sourcecode and we can take months if not years (we needed 1/2 year already) to find out all the things. Close but not same
hi redpillsCool i am back, my computer was down Sad
idk if they know we are here makeing a emu
(17-01-2010, 02:42 AM)Jack Pipsam Wrote: [ -> ]idk if they know we are here makeing a emu

Honestly, I don't think they care.
I would have to agree. They didn't care about us playing there game. They wont care about us replaying there game with or without them!
(17-01-2010, 02:58 AM)Valaro Wrote: [ -> ]I would have to agree. They didn't care about us playing there game. They wont care about us replaying there game with or without them!

It really is a shame, if they'd treated us better, I would be playing one of their MMOs right now, (most likely EQ2), but since they have decided to shit all over us, and basically treat us like the red headed bastard child, they lost alot of customers.

I run my own small business, and I know how important the business/customer relationship is. I try very hard everyday to make sure my customers leave happy and willing to come back.

Someone in SOE obviously either fell asleep in the "Customer Relations" class, or didn't take it.
(15-01-2010, 01:03 PM)Morpheus Wrote: [ -> ]...we are in a forum that is just related to keep eggs warm to have little chickens. I dont think that anyone is doing an emu for Lan or network wise... ...[irony mode off]

Classic...
(17-01-2010, 03:01 AM)Metalogic Wrote: [ -> ]Someone in SOE obviously either fell asleep in the "Customer Relations" class, or didn't take it.

Im gonna go with Fell asleep. This is probably how it went.

"Good afternoon class and today we will learn that the customer -zzzZZZzzz- isnt the important part! remember that because its the difference between success in business and failure!

Val
actually the reason they didn't care, was and still is simply because they still have millions of suckers still buying and playing their stuff... so if say 400 peeps say "F*&* YOU! IM GONE" all they would do is shrug and say "well thats 0.0002% of customers lost... oh well!"
Pages: 1 2 3 4