The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: MxO Meetup/Reunion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Vesuveus and I are plotting and planning a Matrix Online Meet up/Matrix 4 Premiere party for the Movie release next year. Team Early for sure. Want to make sure everything is exceptional, people have an opportunity to prepare and make travel plans, but also want to give players of MxO 1st dibbs on access to the event:

http://Planetreg.com/matriculated

Registration is in the link above and Please do not hesitate to ask any questions.
(16-03-2020, 01:50 AM)NeoMatrixology Wrote: [ -> ]Vesuveus and I are plotting and planning a Matrix Online Meet up/Matrix 4 Premiere party for the Movie release next year. Team Early resume examples for sure. Want to make sure everything is exceptional, people have an opportunity to prepare and make travel plans, but also want to give players of MxO 1st dibbs on access to the event:

http://Planetreg.com/matriculated

Registration is in the link above and Please do not hesitate to ask any questions.

YES!!!
Team Early! This is exciting!
(07-06-2020, 09:05 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]Team Early! This is exciting!

Yeah with the delay we are WAAAY early now... but everything happens for their reasons. I am working on some things to add some spice & fiyah to this event now that we've got so much more time! I know you will not be disappointed with what I've got cooking V!!!
Registered! I like folks who plan ahead! Thanks for setting this up!
Oh HELL YEAH!!!! Registered!

We did this back in 2010 about a year after WAKE UP but there were only 4 of us who got together. D1SC0RD <CYPH> , eSK0 <CYPH> , LYDIA <VIXENS> ZION, NEOPILL <DEATHSTALKERS> <EPN>. 3 of us got or ORG tattooed on us, hahaha good frakin' times!!!

Cant wait to see you guys in Jersey!!!!!
(26-08-2020, 06:03 PM)Neopill Wrote: [ -> ]Oh HELL YEAH!!!! Registered!

We did this back in 2010 about a year after WAKE UP but there were only 4 of us who got together. D1SC0RD <CYPH> , eSK0 <CYPH> , LYDIA <VIXENS> ZION, NEOPILL <DEATHSTALKERS> <EPN>. 3 of us got or ORG tattooed on us, hahaha good frakin' times!!!

Cant wait to see you guys in Jersey!!!!!

Thanks for signing up! Yeah the venue is sick. I've been waiting for the movie theater to open back up to finalize the Matrix 4 screening details and will send out an update once everything is locked in.
Ah I thought this was a in game thing but this is like in the USA right? I'm sorry but I live in the UK and won't make it (at least I'm 99% certain I won't) Sad
(06-09-2020, 08:12 PM)Soren54133 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah I thought this was a in game thing but this is like in the USA right? I'm sorry but I live in the UK and won't make it (at least I'm 99% certain I won't) Sad

That is correct, the venue for Project Matriculated is located in Riverdale, New Jersey of the United States.

At some point in the future I'm sure there will be another in game event for all international operatives to attend.
It's going down for Reeeeeel!

THE #PROJECTMATRICULATED MATRIX THEMED COSLAY PARTY EVENT 12.22.21
https://youtu.be/iksayJcthZs