The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: [INITIALIZING_
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
///Diary/log RP thread for Agent Pace. I own nothing but the laptop I type this from.

WARNING: Attempting to access classified Source code or material will result in various penalties, such as charges for cybercriminal activity. Please log out IMMEDIATELY and wait for processing.
LOGGED IN AS: PERSONNEL_PACE
[OVERRIDE_
[ACCESS GRANTED_]

JANUARY 9TH, [REDACTED], 10 AM EST_

I have been recently tasked with the monitoring of potentials among the citizens of Park East, as the Truce has requested. We must sustain the peace with the Zion operatives for the greater good, and thus, all Agents, including me, are required for this task.
I will start going through the files first, to avoid any false positives and to save time.

JANUARY 10TH, [REDACTED], 5 PM EST_

It has been two years and three months, to be precise, and yet I have never experienced what both humans and exile programs call “downtime”. I have been running ever since I was compiled, and I do not know what this action entails.
I have also gone through approximately 33,564 files, and I was able to pinpoint certain individuals who might experience - or might have been experiencing, in better words - a detachment from the simulation. I will need to watch over them to ensure the stability of the simulation.
JANUARY 11TH, [REDACTED], 11 AM EST_

Apparently, Park East is not filled with potentials. It has been a rather...easy task to complete. I have found one particular human, who seems to be experiencing rather strong dissonance and displeasure. She is young, as well - this will make it easier for her to adapt to the real world circumstances.
I will be following up on her progress and inform the necessary parties.

[LOG UPDATED_
She seems to be very adept with anti-surveillance techniques, she has attempted to lose me in the crowd at least two times. It has been almost...amusing, considering that she does not know the full capacity of an Agent.