The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Party at Club Polyvynyl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
In honor of my 100th post here on the Emu forums, and more importantly the survival of our community, I'm hosting a little shindig at Club Polyvynyl in Mara! There will be dancing, virtual drinks, song requests, dream interpretations, trivia and I'll be turning people into random things! Tongue

PS: This party will be on Scatman when it is ready!

[Image: th_screenshot_1.jpg]
(19-01-2010, 04:47 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]In honor of my 100th post here on the Emu forums, and more importantly the survival of our community, I'm hosting a little shindig at Club Polyvynyl in Mara! There will be dancing, virtual drinks, song requests, dream interpretations, trivia and I'll be turning people into random things! Tongue

PS: This party will be on Scatman when it is ready!

[Image: th_screenshot_1.jpg]

Man, I'm gonna have to start remembering mine now, just to have something to contribute!
Hell yea! /dance3!!!!
(19-01-2010, 04:47 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be turning people into random things! Tongue
I dont say anything about the rest but....
How can you do that? i am not able to yet , just for myself! Tongue
I'M SO THERE! (I could never resist an MxO party...especially if me or another XRN DJ was hosting it!)
Ooo party time Tongue
(19-01-2010, 11:48 AM)Morpheus Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-01-2010, 04:47 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be turning people into random things! Tongue
I dont say anything about the rest but....
How can you do that? i am not able to yet , just for myself! Tongue

Vesuveus' real identity revealed... The Effectuator!
Paaaaarty!!!!!!
/dance3
/dance3
/dance3

*poof*

What the? When did I become a lamp? Oh well.

/on
/off
/on
/off

Big Grin
(19-01-2010, 11:47 PM)Skyscream Wrote: [ -> ]/on
/off
/on
/off

Or rather:

/click
/unclick

Cheers to those who get the reference!
wow i didnt realize how many ppl missed mxo until i got on here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9