The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Fk yeah!!!! Matrix - Resurrections
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It’s about MF time ! Woo hoo! Hyperjumps*

That is all Wink
As with the first three movies, I'm avoiding as much information about it as I can before I go see it. Though what I've heard about Neil Patrick Harris' role in the movie sounds interesting.
I believe the current first-time punishment for unmarked spoilers is being kicked out of a hovercraft at ten thousand feet.
(28-08-2021, 11:04 PM)Ninten Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the current first-time punishment for unmarked spoilers is being kicked out of a hovercraft at ten thousand feet.

Yep. That's why I didn't go into more detail (not that I have much information to begin with ... and I plan to stay that way until I see the film).
I am so excited, I went to the website, and I know the trailer isn't out until tomorrow, but I actually cried a little bit after interacting. The Matrix films have been my favorite since I was a teenager. I know it's lame to cry about such a thing.. But this means so much to me. I can't wait!!
All your base are belong to us
Most modern trailers spoil a good portion of the movie anyways. Youv'e been warned!
I'll probably watch the trailer after I've seen the movie. XD