The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Looking to help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm new here.

Always wanted to play The Matrix Online back in the day. Due to a busy schedule and bad timing of events, I never got to and then the game shutdown.

That always disappointed me and since then I've looked into anything i could on what the game was like.

I work as a software dev, and although my game dev experience is limited, I'm very curious how this game was set up and I'd like to help out if I can. I may not have much time, but I could probably dedicate a few hours a week which might be a help.

Sorry if I missed a post about this topic already. i wasn't sure where to post. If anyone sees this, could you please let me know how I could get involved?
What kind of software dev ? most wouldnt want to do that at home if they do it as a job, and dont know how useful that little time would be, especially since there is a lot of things one must know beforehand
(19-09-2021, 03:21 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of software dev ? most wouldnt want to do that at home if they do it as a job, and dont know how useful that little time would be, especially since there is a lot of things one must know beforehand

I do a variety of things depending on what's needed for my employer. Lately I've done mostly web dev, web scrapers, mobile dev. Not super related to game development, I know, but if there's any task I could do to speed things up or help out, or if there were onboarding docs to had to help me understand how the game works, that would be cool.
Could always do with a website not made haphazardly in 2010 then, should DM me on discord for more info