The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Old Ripper Tools and progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I'm not sure this will be read or if progress is still happening, but does anyone have current links to the model/texture ripping tools? I would love to contribute time into importing this into ue4 or another engine and see how it runs.. I read somewhere about raj already doing this, any progress on this? Is any help needed? I realize its just him doing this.. But i would love to contribute in some way!
(24-12-2021, 01:04 AM)vinnymitch96 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! I'm not sure this will be read or if progress is still happening, but does anyone have current links to the model/texture ripping tools? I would love to contribute time into importing this into ue4 or another engine and see how it runs.. I read somewhere about raj already doing this, any progress on this? Is any help needed? I realize its just him doing this.. But i would love to contribute in some way!

hello. I think things are still in the work however I have not seen any post from rajkosto in a while