The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022, OPERATIVES!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy New Year, Operatives! Looking forward to a fantastic 2022. It's been great seeing so many more of you discover the MxOEMU project, and The Matrix Community Discord.

Thanks of course to Rajko, whose tireless (and largely thankless) efforts made all this possible and has brought the project as far as it has come.

Thanks to Manic Velocity, who started and put immense effort into cultivating the Discord server, which brought together MxO/Matrix communities that had been around since a good bit before Discord even existed.

And thanks to people like Vesuveus for curating such an extensive library from when the game was live, and people like Sugaree for their encyclopedic knowledge of the story. And of course Neomatrixology, for his relentless creation of his brilliant, enlightening videos. They're not to be missed. Thanks so much to Calaeus for his efforts to resurrect Radio Free Zion and hosting regular dance parties in Mega City.

20X6's amazing 'Mega City Fashions 1999' catalog to help find the clothing items you're looking for was a fantastic addition, especially with the Tabor Park Fashion Square Mall. Thank you 20X6 for the concept and the great catalog (which is pinned in #emulation in the Matrix Community Discord), and thank you Rajko for making it happen, along with everything else you've added in 2021. Here's to the future!

There are ENTERELY too many amazing people to mention by name that haven't already been mentioned above (Ebola, Gerik, QuiDormit, Sixxth, and so many more), please don't feel slighted if I didn't mention you by name. I just set out to say Happy New Year to all of you, and I wish you all a fantastic year.

(I have absolutely missed important contributors. If I have done this or cited anyone in error, PLEASE message me and I will fix it, I have the utmost respect for the dedication, time, and effort each and every person puts into this. I'd hate to cheapen it by having it misrepresented).
(01-01-2022, 04:40 AM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]Happy New Year, Operatives! Looking forward to a fantastic 2022. It's been great seeing so many more of you discover the MxOEMU project, and The Matrix Community Discord.

Thanks of course to Rajko, whose tireless (and largely thankless) efforts made all this possible and has brought the project as far as it has come.

Thanks to Manic Velocity, who started and put immense effort into cultivating the Discord server, which brought together MxO/Matrix communities that had been around since a good bit before Discord even existed.

And thanks to people like Vesuveus for curating such an extensive library from when the game was live, and people like Sugaree for their encyclopedic knowledge of the story. And of course Neomatrixology, for his relentless creation of his brilliant, enlightening videos. They're not to be missed. Thanks so much to Calaeus for his efforts to resurrect Radio Free Zion and hosting regular dance parties in Mega City.

20X6's amazing 'Mega City Fashions 1999' catalog to help find the clothing items you're looking for was a fantastic addition, especially with the Tabor Park Fashion Square Mall. Thank you 20X6 for the concept and the great catalog (which is pinned in #emulation in the Matrix Community Discord), and thank you Rajko for making it happen, along with everything else you've added in 2021. Here's to the future!

There are ENTERELY too many amazing people to mention by name that haven't already been mentioned above (Ebola, Gerik, QuiDormit, Sixxth, and so many more), please don't feel slighted if I didn't mention you by name. I just set out to say Happy New Year to all of you, and I wish you all a fantastic year.

(I have absolutely missed important contributors. If I have done this or cited anyone in error, PLEASE message me and I will fix it, I have the utmost respect for the dedication, time, and effort each and every person puts into this. I'd hate to cheapen it by having it misrepresented).

Nicely said man! Happy New year to all!
(01-01-2022, 04:40 AM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]Happy New Year, Operatives! Looking forward to a fantastic 2022. It's been great seeing so many more of you discover the MxOEMU project, and The Matrix Community Discord.

Happy New Year, everyone! May it be better and healthier than the last one! Smile
Better late than never: a happy new year to you and also a belated Merry Groundhog Day!