The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: its absolutely ridiculous.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
why in the hell would SOE drop an MMO based off of a popular movie franchise, why the hell cant i just start my account up again and play? there was no reason to stop the service for this MMO i dont care how low the population was, any sort of marketing campaign what so ever would have created some sort of boost for the game's relevance and popularity. instead they chose to stand by and watch this unique and experimental masterpiece that they were VERY lucky to obtain just rot into pieces before their eyes. SOE truely is an irrelevant and poorly ran company. FUCK SOE!!!!/takes a hit and relaxes

im so thankful for such a the loyal community that realised this is one game that must not die a permanent death and decided to start development on an EMU thank you very much for the hard work guys. i cant wait, but will patiently. =]
To be honest, I don't think SOE really cared about MxO, they wanted the rights to create a DC Universe MMO, and as part of the deal they had to take MxO. So they did, and they pretty much didn't do anything for the game except negative stuff, like staff cuts, devs being redirected to other projects, etc. In short, SOE never cared about MxO, if they did they would've done something to promote the game, or to keep it going.
In other words, SOE did some euthanasia on MxO, to get to DC Universe.
(23-01-2010, 05:37 PM)nighthawk7000 Wrote: [ -> ]In other words, SOE did some euthanasia on MxO, to get to DC Universe.

Or SOE dated MxO to only get to it's sister DCU.
the launch of the game was so positive and as soon as SOE took it over it was dark days from then on out.
the game was never finished it even states that in the code it was beta we were all playing till the end.
it's not needed to check the code xD.
In the update notes web (aka "green update notes on client") you can see "The matrix online Beta" as title...

durrr! XD.
(24-01-2010, 11:49 AM)Morpheus Wrote: [ -> ]...you can see "The matrix online Beta" as title...

That's sad...
hmm maybe we should change that when the EMU is released from its beta down the road..
So I guess everyone was able to play the Beta for MxO then, we must of been in the Super-Open Beta.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8