The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: HardlineDreams registration bugged, "Contact Us" inaccessible? (+ Source&Live down?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just successfully made a server account for HardlineDreams (yet to test it; also gonna soon try to make one here), however the forum registration there is apparently bugged,
and the "Contact Us" isn't working - the mailbox simply tells that the recipient address doesn't exist.

Anyone know what's going on over there?

Also regarding the remaining 2 projects, MxoSource has apparently been down for 4 years now (https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/561...e/76114712), and MxoLive isn't there either - is it known what happened to them, and if they might go back online at some point?
Hm ok, update:

-Tested the HardlineDreams launcher - doesn't work: after giving the username and password, it shows a "(TCP_TIMEDOUT)" authentication failure message;
then offers to Login again.

-MxoEmu worked perfectly, probably to the surprise of no one here lol

The /suicide command doesn't work, which means if you don't write down the Hardline coordinates in those new constructs and get lost there (flags and waypoints don't work in there either), you could be stuck there for a very long time.
(Took me like 10 minutes to find it again, in that "large 01" one that is, was kinda trippy tbh)

So yeah, great! This original project, of the initial 4, still going, and, as I understand it, continuously making progress - hope it continues, and the other ones get picked up as well eventually.

I'll probably go start looking around the forum and guides then etc., see what's possible already - useropts/options stuff in particular, didn't manage to try some of those things (the extra wide perspective esp.) the last time.
Quote:The /suicide command doesn't work, which means if you don't write down the Hardline coordinates in those new constructs and get lost there (flags and waypoints don't work in there either), you could be stuck there for a very long time.
(Took me like 10 minutes to find it again, in that "large 01" one that is, was kinda trippy tbh)

thats what the /hardline command is for
Ah, thanks!