The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: A Poetic Conclusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How ironic would it be if current AI could be harnessed to bring a fully emulated MxO experience to rapid realization in the coming months? Full combat, progression, and missions, as well as an easy way to create new content.
It unfortunately has no idea what MxO is, as do most humans these days Wink
AI is being actively used to write C++ and Java, which is what I imagine MxO was written with.
I know, and you can use it to write simple functions for you in those and many other languages
but the entire scope of "figure out how to reverse engineer mxo and somehow make up all the code for unknown combat formulas and mission scripts" is way above it's capabilities atm
LLMs are simply remixers of text they found on the internet (mostly stackoverflow for programming assignments) after all
Dang it.
This would be so sweet if possible or even if it could come up with a solution to helping with the initial understanding of reverse engineering something to help the combat & or mission mechanics.. I feel your pain with people not knowing Mxo these days Raj. I was an old Matrix online player till the end with a few close friends, everyone I speak to doesn't even know. Thanks for all your Hard work on this project over the years <3 if there is anything I can help with at all please let me know
(05-04-2024, 03:25 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]It unfortunately has no idea what MxO is, as do most humans these days Wink

Hey its Raj, I think I remember you from vector, awesome that you guys are keeping it going, wish ya the best.