The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: RE: <CLOSED> Scatman server (aka "Weekend test") <CLOSED>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(07-02-2010, 01:30 PM)chefmaster Wrote: [ -> ]teknogods.com type there they are very good in remaking games Wink they will help you

That's a modding site, just so you know. You're just posting random shit now.
omg kill me!!!!!! i just wanted to help :'(
This place looks like a big spamming box Smile)

So, about theme (RE: [Oficial] Scatman <TESTING> server (aka "Weekend test"), if somebody lost it Smile)):
Ppl can see all ther - it's very big and good step. I try to go there from russia and sometimes saw messages, sometimes nothing but other ppl said what i spammed in chat O.o and last lol was here: http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-336-post...ml#pid6164
Ok, good try guys, I know you have put a lot of work into this!

Get some rest!

*logs into localhost server*
man got exited there for a sec...then i heard about the problems...nice try...KEEP TRING
i think scatman 1.0 test was iunstable but it was awersome see that another peoples in game after months Smile

My Thanks for You MxOE Team Smile
I had some delay on actions but I still could hear and see everyone.
Am In Oregon on the West coast of the USA, how far was the server from me?
Would that make a difference?
the problem isnt in that, its internal to morpheus's program
ill resume work in reality i guess, since this isn't going to work
(07-02-2010, 11:03 PM)MajTom Wrote: [ -> ]I had some delay on actions but I still could hear and see everyone.
Am In Oregon on the West coast of the USA, how far was the server from me?
Would that make a difference?

Depends on the latency between you and the server. Im not sure where it is located but my guess in euro some where.
Wasn't lag, something (I think rajko said packets) was making everything get spammed for some reason.
Pages: 1 2 3 4