The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Some cool things that could have been (MxO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I find it amusing how even I could make some of these things work ingame. The pills doesn't seem that hard to do. I have seen people levitate and hover around before, as well as seen characters change into snowmen, I guess it was all because of lack of manpower to just code the clothing packages in size xxxl and make 6 new RSI' for them to be worn by. The light you are when you disappear from the hardlines or come into a map couldn't be so hard to make into the game as a permanent animation, this simply just screams that there wasn't put effort into chadwicks ideas at all from SOE.
(28-02-2010, 04:08 PM)Synapze777 Wrote: [ -> ]I find it amusing how even I could make some of these things work ingame. The pills doesn't seem that hard to do. I have seen people levitate and hover around before, as well as seen characters change into snowmen, I guess it was all because of lack of manpower to just code the clothing packages in size xxxl and make 6 new RSI' for them to be worn by. The light you are when you disappear from the hardlines or come into a map couldn't be so hard to make into the game as a permanent animation, this simply just screams that there wasn't put effort into chadwicks ideas at all from SOE.

Sure - he even kinda says so in the blog!

Just another bummer in the string of things that happened.
Pages: 1 2 3 4